Saturday, May 5, 2012

Matthew Bracken is a rock star!!!!


If you thought I had been quite you would be wrong. Amongst gripping tightly to ones roller coaster life  at times, we have been building a new studio for me!!!!!! When I say 'we' I mean Matthew designed and built the above new jewellery workshop (to keep us both sane, the shed wasn't working out).  And I love it!  I have learn't over this last year since moving out of my city studio that you have to create a professional space which works for you rather than just fitting your bench in somewhere!
(yes you are correct that is some seriously exciting 70's copper extraction fan!)
Whilst it was very tempting to leave this beautiful space just like this and bask in the woohoo-ness of having such a great studio....it was time to put it to work!
Phew!
And a special thanks to dad for building my shelves and being extra hands when needed!
Now finally i think it's time to get those jewellery cogs moving again.

2 comments:

Deco Dolly said...

Wow! beautiful studio!!

David Neale said...

Great!
dig those windows...
And I do love to see fume extraction